- Participate and contribute to the requirements elicitation process and create requirements documentation
- Participate in creating application architecture document to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements
- Create design artifacts and support prototyping through creation of POCs
- Deliver high quality code deliverables and support peers in quality checks such that design requirements are met. Create user documentation for the assigned modules
- Lead validation activities for the assigned modules for all types of testing e.g., Functional, Integration, System, User Experience etc.
- Support the creation of “Go Live” plan and manage assigned activities in the plan
- Perform root-cause analysis of any issues that arise post-implementation and work on appropriate solutions
- Participate in Knowledge Transfer sessions, prepare system appreciation documents and support the transition process
- Conduct impact analysis of issues logged, prioritize and ensure that production support is provided as per committed SLAs
This position is in North Carolina.
Candidate may be either located within North Carolina or work remotely from any locations within the US initially and be willing to relocate to North Carolina within 3 months.
This position will require travel to project location.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- At least 3 years of experience in OOPS, Core Java
- Experience and good knowledge of Open Shift and Kubernetes related container orchestration tools and any cloud platform skills
- Experience with any enterprise web server preferably Websphere or JBoss
- Experience in UI Technologies like Angular/ReactJS along with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Experience in any one major framework like Spring or Struts
- Good understanding of Agile software development frameworks
- Strong communication and Analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams in a diverse, multi-stakeholder environment comprising of Business and Technology teams
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment